Relationships, relationships, relationships...Most of us would agree that our relationship with God and our relationships with others are of utmost importance. Presbyterian Women offer several opportunities in which women may nurture their faith through prayer and bible study, support the mission of the church world-wide, work for justice and peace and build an inclusive caring community of women.
Contact: Julie Leon or Gloria Johnson (staff)
What else do Presbyterian Women do?
• Participate in monthly outreach projects
• Help organize and run the Christmas Share program
• Meet with women through Church Women United
• Support Presbyterian missions in our country and beyond
• Support each other in good times and tough times
The list goes on and on...Come join us!
Presbyterian Women Circles
The Women's Monthly Fellowship Luncheon and Circles run from September through May. If you have questions about joining a Circle or for further Circle membership information, please contact Kristi Wilson Circle membership chair.
(Circles will resume in September)